Wang IP Law Group, P.C.’s estate planning services involves much more than just the writing of a will. We help you with your financial, tax, medical and business planning as well. Although a will is part of the planning process, you may need additional documents to fully address all your estate planning needs. Our client-tailored estate plans gives you control your care and your assets now and in the future. We help with all aspects of trust and estate issues, including: estate planning, estate tax issues, selecting an executor, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills drafting.
Our Estate Planning services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development and implementation of various probate avoidance techniques;
- Establishing a plan for potential future incapacity or disability;
- Assessing the trust for sufficient funding;
- Ensuring the property is properly titled; and
- Avoidance of possible of future litigation.
Our attorneys assist clients in estate administration by acting as a private fiduciary agent for estates and trusts. An attorney as the fiduciary can help eliminate disputes between siblings and other family members. Biased or interested executors or trustees may act inappropriately or irresponsibly and create conflict amongst family members. The effects of this behavior on a family during the administration of an estate can be devastating and permanent. However, an attorney acting as a fiduciary can distribute funds and perform other requirements of an estate or trust in a neutral and professional manner. Our attorneys are experienced in practices of estate administration to help reduce and resolve party disputes.
Our firm’s estate administration services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collecting hidden and non-obvious estate assets;
- Discovering outstanding, unpaid debts;
- Discerning the intended distribution of the estate plan;
- Managing of the estate plan through the legal system; and
- Ensuring final and complete distribution of assets to the heirs.
We assess the individual needs and goals of our clients in preparing estate plans to provide comprehensive, tax-sensitive estate planning documents individually tailored to each client. We assist clients with:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Community Property Agreements
Have more questions about Estate Planning & Administration?
Wang IP Law Group, P.C. assists clients with Estate Planning & Administration in the Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley, San Diego County and San Francisco and San Jose area. Our firm also provides services internationally including representing clients in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Israel.
To speak with one of our attorneys today, contact us at (888) 827-8880 or email us at info@TheWangIPLaw.com.